About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tried my best to upload as many photos as I can, but it's really a torture uploading them one by one... So the rest of the photos will be up on fb, ESP CANDID PHOTOS, I took tonnns of them. Add me on fb sec ones!!! (L)

ANYWAY TODAY WAS A BLAST. I think we achieved our aim of bonding the cca! And amazing race was a success, surprise surprise. I was kinda expecting it to fail (LOL), or for something to happen, but apart from some hiccups along the way (LIKE LINGENG AND HANYING DESERTED THE JUNIORS HALFWAY), it really went better than expected! Which is awesome, our racky didnt go to waste (Y).

The sec 4s were very excited in the morning, and for the first time ever, SIYING WAS EARLY. LIKE WOAH, she's late 19 out of 20 times, so today must mean alot hehex ^^ Met Kelly hanying queenie in the morning and LOL we thought cheryl was in the train, so we boarded it, only to find her outside when the doors closed ._.



Had amazing race with our groups first. (I personally think my group is very awesome okay ^^ Vivan has like an internal compass, sooo lucky to have her around)



I have fab juniors ^^

LOL bernice entered the national library and asked for directions to the national library.


We took a hell lot of time to find this wall. But prolly not as bad as queenie's group. We met them, talked to them, and they walked straight past the wall without seeing it.







FINAL TASK (Y).

HAHA guess which group won!!! DUH, US ^^ Juniors were so hiong, we were even running in the mrt station okay :/ Didnt expect that, I almost couldnt catch up omg, old already.. BUT AT LEAST WE HAD FREE PIZZA. Hehex told you my group rocked.

LOL CHERYL'S GROUP WAS DAMN HILARIOUS. They dropped one straw inside, then some smart aleck came up with the idea of using other straws to dig out that one straw and all the straws fell in. LMAO

We spent aloot of time at the tram station cuz it was raining (SUCKY WEATHER THE ENTIRE DAY ZZ) and some groups took forever.

HENCE:








Verrrry cute (L)





MOSQUITO. Haha I never knew lydia talked so much.





1... 2..... 3.....
*Peilin pulls down Siying's tube* LMAO see their frozen blissful expressions haha.



















HEHEHHEHEHE. (How do skinny girls manage to get big boobs.. Kind of unfair. What do they eat??!!)

The rain finally STOPPED and we could finally enter sentosa. Played some picture perfect game where each level gave each other a list of description of people we had to find. WTH the sec 3s rock man!! We had stuff like "grandma in bikini", "old man with mole". LOL damn hilarious.







Yeah not shuai :( We needed his purple briefs.

HAHA OH and when we tried to do the "guy with two piercings", we mistook a girl for a guy. in front of all his her friends. WTH so embarrassing!! (LOL AUNTY LUCY) Yet funny at the same time.






Had dinner at seven eleven and I ate a lot -.- Like one cup of noodles, a box of chips, pizza and icecream. Haha eh and I never knew girls' stomachs will slightly bulge out before our periods! Cuz your wombs will get all swollen and stuff. (To store blood I guess, see the amount of blood that comes out of it, gross)

We almost never used the sunglasses btw, it was just like some fashion accessory that looks good on cam -.- Stupid rain!! So much for going to the beach :O

Hehex. I love you cheryl.









Then the year threes went mad and started throwing everybody into the sea..















Lol, we wanted to look pregnant but someone succeeded in looking like a female ghost/ retard.


So tired. This post took me ages to complete, see even Esther's gonna sleep now. Haha should I post the rest of the pix? Hm.

Gotta go.
EL FTW!!!!!!! I HEART YOU GUYS. I HEART MY AMAZING RACE GROUP TOO ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment