About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAD HUNGRY.

I hope this post doesnt sound irritated cuz my dinner is taking forever to cook! I can smell my kitchen from here (omg imma start drooling soon) and my stomach is growling hungrily. For the record, I only spent 1.50 today!! Woohoo never in my school life have I spent less than 4 bucks in a day. From yesterday's dinner till now I only had half a plate of rice (couldnt finish) for recess, skipped lunch, and drank half a cup of milo after school. UGH super hungry!

HAHA I suddenly thought of 'a hungry woman is an angry woman'. LOL I remember chinghun typing that in sec 2 on her blog cuz we had to spend recess in the comp lab printing our project. I still remember us laughing over sth, (was I helping her to post that day?) hm lol this is as far as my memory can go. And I JUST REALISED my best friends in class are skinny people people who eats alot! Like ching and fiona HAHAHA (Y)

Oh my, so random.

OK DINNER'S READY. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment