About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, March 26, 2010



“ Someday, everything will come together. But until then, live it up; do what makes you happy. If someone doesn’t agree, then fuck them. Pick yourself up & deal when shit happens. Remember that mistakes only make us stronger, everything happens for a reason, the only regrets you have in life are the risks that you didn’t take & well-behaved women rarely make history. Above all else, go with your gut & guard your heart.




I feel so fucking drained.

You know how people have stuff they look foward to each day to get them through the day? I dont. I feel as though the stuff I'm doing now are for nothing, I mean, whats the point of mugging if you're gonna screw the tests up anyway? What's the point of trying so hard when you know it's never gonna happen?

I am really, extremely, mentally drained out. I give up.


If that isnt bad enough, while having dinner today, Caleb spilled his whole bowl of soup on the kitchen floor and dad forgot to cook the chicken long enough, we almost ate raw meat...

... AND THEN DAD FREAKED OUT. LITERALLY. He started screaming at caleb and he was even sprewing vulgarities at the chicken! That sucker totally fail in crisises man. If something ever happens to our family (choi), he'll just wet his pants and lose his temper.

I was probably the only calm one -.- Made the both of them sit down, started cleaning the floor and preparing the dinner stuff by myself. I seriously have more common sense than the two guys added up -.-

Now you know why my tolerance level is so high. I deal with shit like these all the time. fml. Good thing I'm such a family person else I wldve strangled the both of them already.


ANYWAY

During morning assembly today, I was busy talking to kimyee and tseyin when mr chua suddenly pointed in our direction from the very obvious position on the 2nd floor, then everybody started being kapo and turning. Rah he may not have been pointing at us (guilty conscience) but we were so freaked out man, hahahahaha.

By the time chem pract test started, I was already in my sleepy mode lol. Had this floaty feeling and I wasnt exactly sure what I was doing. (I forgot to add sulfuric acid twice!) But it was still pretty okay, AT LEAST I REMEMBERED TO WEAR MY SAFETY GOOGLES THIS TIME.

Went out with EL girls after school (been spending alot of time w EL-related people since march hols started lol (L) You guys are fab!) then came home cuz they went to watch debates and I had to visit my aunt (in a few minutes).


Yep I know, my life is so repetitive, it's almost a bore reading my blog.

Whatever. It'll be better next week cuz the new zealand peeps are coming over to attend our classes, there's URA on wed, movie on thurs and good friday's kbox which also = longer weekends! P/s I'm dying to watch when in rome, that movie's director is also the director of the proposal! Which was a fab movie.

Gotta go, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment