About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another quick post before I tackle my homework. I initially wanted to blog in chinese! But then I realised I dont even know what's the chinese word for blog (verb). Fail leh :( Hehe anyway, I love the fact that my bro's computer is so portable! I can bring it anywhere I want, havent used my laptop on bed (like now) for ages. Just hope I dont fall asleep X.

I THINK I SPRAINED MY HIP. It hurts sooo bad, Ive been walking like a penguin the whole day. Yet I ran 2.4 and spent close to 2 hours walking thru our trail stations at city hall just now! Hehex sorry, I brag way too much. I kept wincing as we walked up the stairs, but TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY.

2.4 today was the one bad spot though :( Probably gonna rerun, I had a freaking B this year and this is the real run s'more, not some trial one! IF ONLY I WAS 15. If only I had been born a month later, its not even worth it to be born in april. Timetable so mad packed and no time to watch any NC16 movies either :( Whats the point!

Met sueann xinni and meiling after school and headed down to city hall. Most productive CID group meeting, EVER. Everything suddenly seems so easy! And still we had alot of fun ;) At least I did. Xinni: "Which race in singapore is the happiest?" "Indians! Cuz they are 黑皮(hei pi) (happy)." LOLOL madness, I laughed at this one for so long.

Kkkz gotta go. Ciao! My... hip... hurts... terribly :( UGH !@#$%
P/s: Sorry if I keep blogging about school related stuff, I really have no life. Fun outing posts will come later! In approx 50 days since the june hols are that far away.
P/p/s: Some people are really smart and funny at the same time x) You totally crack me up HAHA. (Not xinni)

No comments:

Post a Comment