About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Negativity

I am so.. DESPERATE to get out of school during E & C week (omg chinese cultural camp omgggg what can be worse than that), I actually signed up for the indonesia trip. Throughout the whole Indonesia briefing, Cheryl was gloating LOL. I'm extremely jealous of her. Hello, JAPAN? AND HIROSHIMA? OMG, luckiest ever!!

Mom's really worried that the place is unsafe, have ghosts and all, though, her worries never ending one. At least she agreed in the end, I almost vomitted blood persuading her :/ "Why must you choose indonesia out of all places?!!" ZZ I still havent told her that earthquakes were common there, betcha she'll totally flip out after that. This trip's really boring though :( Compare this to school, really cant decide which is worse.

Japan..... Sigh :(

ANYWAY!

(L)





I know, BAD idea to take photos in toliets. Wont happen next time. Just excited cuz I realised my camera was still in my bag.

It's friday today, but I'm feeling anything but TGIF. Sucky weekend, might even take the last train home tomorrow sigh. It's really a hard life. And GOOD LUCK!! Will be rooting for you 8) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment