About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Imagine if everything in your room is yellow, you'll die of happiness!"
- Xinni

P/s: I think she can control youtube! I made so many dumb videos of her ("the fly is in my shirt!! OMG I think fly is really in my shirt! Ohhhhh *bounces on seat* Get out! Oh shit, is it here? Why is there no blood? *looks into shirt*") Now all because youtube is so screwed and its impossible for me to upload anything, you guys wont get to see those videos of her :( Awww what a pity.


Quick post before I start studying bio! (Yeah at 12am, thats how desperate I am).

Today has been a really full day. Did flag day early in the morning with claire mutang xinzhe ernchuen jacky and zhikai at dhoby ghaut and at least 4 passerbys came up to me to tell me someone related to them is from rv/ "did you guys change your uniform?!" Pretty boring, nothing interesting happened this time round. Had KFC and xinzhe said something about MY CHOROID LEAKING?? (LOL, I went to research on that after reaching home and I'm glad to say, CHOROIDS DO NOT LEAK LOL. If it ever does, you go instantly blind, not get black spots in your eye! Probably it was the contacts, I dno).

Went down to tuition w cyn est and simin immediately after flag day and zomg, it'as been so long havent it? :) Tuition was crap cuz I almost fell asleep. (cynthia and yuyan are exactly the same! The both of them can suddenly reach out to hug you while walking lmao. Its a good thing I love touchy huggy people ^^) Brought xinni and meiling to my house after tuition, and we spent the next 5 hours finishing our brouchures (cum eat and others).

Just sent them off and I'm so tired imma just fall asleep in front of the computer now. On second thought, might not be mugging bio already. Today was tiring, but I had a surprisingly great day and have a huge sense of acomplishment now ;)

Gonna 100% concentrate on mugging tmr, apart from the few hours of badminton at night. And probably not going to indonesia after all, (why is nobody interested!!) my E&C week really really really sucks, NOT LOOKING FORWARD. Really feel like kicking myself for not having signed up for sth earlier. Sigh, at least I can have catch up sessions with certain people that week, but school is really not appealing with so many people gone lei :(

Kkz I'll stop grumbling:





LOLOLOLLLLLL. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment