About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello! Quickie before I rush off to sleep.

Today is a day of major mood swings. My highs are really high and my lows are really low. I can be laughing crazily at one moment, feel like punching somebody the next, go back to dancing and hugging everybody in sight, then start feeling crappy again. My crappy moments arent really obvious, but my crazy moments are pretty bad lol. (Hello!! I am not like that everyday! What was that supposed to mean..)

OH AND I DREW MY DREAM HOUSE. I have this really clear idea about how I want my future apartment to be. Since I cant carpet my house (tried, too many bugs yuck), its gonna be ultra modern. And purely white, red and lots of transparent stuff.







FAB (Y) Though the full length windows will be kinda hard to get... But it's possible! I cant find pictures of my bedroom online though.. Is it even possible to raise the flooring by a level and have like a hole somewhere and lay it with mattress and cushions? Heh and I drew a dog basket!! I'm soo gonna get a dog, whether it poops on my white floor or not. OMG WAIT. WHITE FLOOR??!!

Ah wdvr, if you're not claire or kimyee you wont know whut I'm talking about. LOL and kimyee was extremely hilarious, I forgot what I was laughing about, but she really made me laugh till I was literally crying (Y). "Why my bed smaller than the dog basket??!! I'd rather be your dog leh like that. How can."

ANYWAY.

School ended at 2.30, EL went to JP for quick lunch, went back to watch the senior's syf performance (OMG FAB!!!!! If I were the judge, I wldve given them a GWH without hesitation!), rushed to meet XN ML SA for CID cum dinner and mum came to fetch us in cab cuz it was getting really late (Y). BTW mac's cinammon melts are REALLY GOOD, but you'll only be able to appreciate them if you have a sweet tooth.

GOTTA GO. Some quickie this was.. I spent close to 30 minutes typing this -.- I feel really warm and fuzzy now cuz the rest of them are sending really sweet and encourging messages to each other and Taylor just put our hugging picture as her profile pic! And she has blue eyes so that makes it even more special x (sorry no link).



#07 meiling ❤ says:
CARISSA LOPVES

me!


Seriously....
K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment