I really ought to shut the computer off and start doing stuff so I can sleep early tonight for once. Really really need sleep, dark circles are starting to show :( But I cant bear switching it off, too addictive damn it. BTW I'm trying on acuve dailys now but it's still giving me brain blocks!! This's the 3rd brand I'm trying and apparently acuve is the best it can go. Face it, I just dont suit contacts :( Really admire those who wears contacts to school everyday, you guys are fab! How do you think during exams!
Today is a pretty good day. Lessons were shit, everybody was dead after champs and nothing went into my head. Champs cldve been fun (really interesting topic!), if the video quality wasnt so bad and we had somebody else taking us. *cough* CID trail after school went better than expected, the problems I thought we would have never did arise. And Paola, Peiling and Priscilla were fantastic through it all. Although PL and Pris were more interested in stealing and squeezing our sqwaking chicken, they were really motivative! TYTYTY I totally needed that! Celebration dinner after it all and I think I'm really really really broke, esp after tmr when I get somebody's birthday present. Xinni is really special, she eats her fries diagonally, mixes chilli with tomato ketchup and gets so amused with pop up stickers (Y)
P/s: If it somehow gets into anyone's mind to cheer me up during a day when I feel particulary sad, get me sticky's hard candy okay!!!! That will have an immediate effect on me x) Soo craving for their hard candy now.
Buaiiiiiiiiiiix.
No comments:
Post a Comment