About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey! (PAM PAM PAM) GOT ANY GRAPES?

Ive recently read someone's blog and this particular blog really got me thinking. By reading her blog, it gave me the impression that this girl's really talkative and sociable, but in reality she's painfully quiet and shy. A person can write anything she wants to on her blog and sometimes it is a total opposite of how she is like in real life. So I was just wondering... Do you think my blog is like too??! Like maybe I'm actually really quiet but I make it sound as though I talk alot in real life. Maybe I'm actually a bitch but I sound like a really nice person on my blog. Maybe I sound different here and you cant imagine me saying the same things in real life. LOL I'm just saying. But do you think so??!!!!? Honestly, tell me okay!!! (In real life of cuz, you dont see a tagbox here do you)


ANYWAY.

Lessons today rocked, esp those before recess, I didnt even use my brain the whole morning :) I think Mr Liu's being a little too insulting these days, he may say these stuff jokingly but it's really getting too often and frequent for it to remain as jokes. Hello, just today he made some passing comment about us being idiots? We laughed it off, but its gets abit too overboard at times.

School ended at 3.30, went out with cfm-poop (we need a nicer name.....) ie paola fiona and meiling to clarke quay. P/s: Central is really lousy!! Walked, bought stuff, then had our mini doughnuts beside the singapore river.



Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment