About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I am freaking worried. I had no idea there was so much stuff to study for the 4 tests next week and how little time I had. Total fail time planning, I agreed to go out with just anyone who asked me, and now I have like a totally full good friday and weekend. ZZZZ.

Like I just came back from kbox with esther. (Y) Not bad right est, it was her first time and she was so afraid before she entered that she wont even dare to sing. Hahaha in the end she stepped in and immediately started singing from the first song to the end! So fab to finally go for kbox with someone who's mad about Apop and not Kpop or Mpop like everyone is. We only sang ONE chinese song okay! (Y) And I finally know why paola told me it was impossible for only 2 people to sing for 4 hours. We did, but it was so tiring. And the best part was, we only paid 13 bucks!! MAD CHEAP :)

Anyway, going out with ML P and F soon to watch when in rome (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) WEE HOO I KNOW it'd be fab! I'm such a hardcore romantic lmao.


Okay anw back to the part about me not having good time management. ML's coming my house tomorrow morning to do CID till 2, then I have tuition from 2 to 4, then I'm going to the airport str8 afterwards to send my dearest buddies off and we're going for dinner there. And on sunday, I'm watching clash of the titans.

And on the following monday I have physics test, chem test on tues. Might have to cancel my whole sunday and not go to the airport. I dont know ZZZ, I only know the tests are more important than everything else sigh. How. (I cannot flunk chem again!!!!!) Plus mom's looking at me with this bu shuang face now. Like this: >(

Gotta go, worry about such stupid stuff later. WHEN IN ROME!!! HEHEEEX. Will not be posting tonight, gonna study till like 2am. Magnetism and static seriously got so much to memorise wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment