"It is proportionate to my real eyes!!!!" LOL so liqi.
Photo spam ahead. Screwed hair in almost all photos cuz it was 8 at night.
You had no idea how long we posed for this photo! There were like 11 cameras.
My two awesome buddies (L)
They were talking about us on fb yall.


:X

Aw.
HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!
It started on a good note and ended on a bad note cuz mom's screaming at me from the kitchen now. ZZ she's kinda pissed I'm going out everyday, her voice's really very irritating. Oh boy, you dont know how glad I am that april fool's over.
Okay anyway, we started off the day by swapping classes with 4C. LOL 4B totally exposed us! They were all gathering on the corridor/ running around, so suspicious. Mr Lee: "It's okay, I dont wanna teach 4C also." Then: "Enough ah. Where is my class??!!!" LMAO. Then it was followed by Ms Tan entering the class and making us seperate our tables cuz we're gonna have a class test (I fell for this one!). And then Ms Lee telling us to come back to school for bio make up on saturday (I fell for this one too LOL).
We hid in the proj room before math (got found out), Then yiting threw plastic insects behind Mr Liu while he was writing stuf fon the whiteboard (didnt manage to scare him hahaha but it was very funny.) And during SCS, it was so freezing cold in the computer lab, me and Fiona went to search for the picture of a fire so we can stare at it on the screen and feel warm. LOL DAMN FUNNY HAHA.
Went JP after school ended at 3 and I had a major PMS. Really major, I normally wont get so pissed about such stuff! I just walked past queenie when we met at NTUC and she said hi. I am so sorry yall, esp fiona queenie and siying, my dao behaviour was totally uncalled for. And thank you mutang!!! Haha you're such a nice person to be around ^^
Bought the kinderjoys and stuff, prepared the room for farewell, ate pizza, had performances (yeah so called LOL), sang songs and hugged my buddies like over and over again. Went home with grace and lol after not really talking for 4 years, we still have so much stuff to say (Y). Fab! When was the last time we came home from school together? P6? :)
GTG.
No comments:
Post a Comment