About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Less than 3

I think today has been a great and meaningful day :)

Lessons were pretty bearable today. BUT WTF I desperately need chem tuition!!! I am really in deep shit, I had no idea what Mr Chen was talking about for the whole lesson!! (What the hell is hexadecane, and it burns with a smokier flame than octane? Whut?!! How come?) Physics used to be my most dreaded and even that has improved (tremendously omg ^^ Mad happy) but chem still stayed at that stupid grade. Cant understand any shit :(

Napfa after school was pretty okay, I scraped a C for sit and reach!! Hehehex that has always been the deciding factor so I guess I'd get a gold this time round? (Y) Had a really meaningful talk with Meiling and Paola after that at macs and woah. My eyes literally went from -.- to o.o to O.O and then I started smirking LOL. Hm really very meaningful!! :) Somebody also came over to talk to us while we were having our meaningful talk and me and meiling started hyperventilating LOL HAHA.

Gotta go! Oh and me and sueann were having some convo about certain hardcore muggers in rv during breakfast today and woah, really, really, hardcore, how do they do that! This proves that I need to buck up and start studying. As in really studying. Not flip thru the notes in 30 minutes, whereas people study that same piece of notes for 3 hours.


What tseyin was laughing about today:



BIEBER FEVER! (Y) BB

No comments:

Post a Comment