Dad lost his temper at the fridge cuz he couldnt close the drawer and spoiled the fridge door. I am so fucking pissed because we just bought this fridge a FEW MONTHS (DAMNIT) ago. He totally lost his temper at the fridge. WTF I went there, shifted some stuff and the drawer immediately closed. I MEAN HELLO. WTF is wrong with you dad??!!! He totally lost his temper at the fridge door, and is currently cursing at I dont know who.
It's def not the first time, why am I always clearing up after him?!!! Why am I always the person he vents his frustrations on cuz Im the only one who bothers to go forward to help? Why is he always breaking and spoiling stuff around the house and never claims responsibility for them? I still remembered how he broke mom's mp4 birthday present to me one week after it was bought (seriously, ONE WEEK) and never offered to get me a new one to replace that.
He really struck lucky when he married mom. I have no idea why mom married him (!!!) and why she put up with all his nonsense. Mom is so sweet and accomadating, so easy to live with her. Dad is the TOTAL OPPOSITE, and really really hard to live with.
Sure he has cash, but apart from that, he is totally lacking in all areas -.- Hate to the max!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment