Today is a day of mixed emotions. Math results were so horrible I can die. But it seems like people who got the same marks as me still not that sad leh, maybe I shouldnt think of it so negatively, just gotta work harder (ALOT MORE) for paper 2 :( And the 10 minutes counselling session meiling gave me on the train really worked, though she almost vomitted blood in the process lmao (L)
Learning journey after school was fun :)
These houses along the shore totally looked like it was taken out of edward cullen's house in twilight. FAB (Y) Really too bad it was so expensive.
Monitor lizard. *credits claire*
(L)!
HEHE guess who got into the captain's cabin!
I have stuff to write but I'm really pressed for time. I know my lips look very tight and stretched in some photos, I still havent mastered the art of completely using my lips to cover my braces and still look natural yet. Rest of the photos will be up on fb.
Xo bye. Wish me luck, I cannot afford to screw up another exam.
"It's kinda sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention."
No comments:
Post a Comment