About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm so tired now I feel like just lying down on the table in front of my computer now and sleep.

Today has been a really meaningful yet scary day. Chinese paper one in the morning was pretty bad, my mind was a total blank when I saw the questions. Made it up as I went along, hope I didnt go out of point, gosh :/ Bio test in the afternoon was manageable, its just.. I shouldve put in more time and effort on seed germination and DNA! That's what I get for heck caring ytd night. 4A's gonna do very well tmr though, I'm sure ^^

Did math after school. Mr Liu has became very wierd and moody of late right? :/ Those math stuff completely killed my brain cells, and I realised I could no longer do differientation, I keep wanting to integrate.

Went JP's mac with paola fiona and meiling after that and we had another meaningful conversation! I mean this one was REALLY meaningful, it's like EL's trash out sessions, where we sorted out out each other's flaws, gossiped and the deeper meaning of life lol. Awesome 3 1/2 hours there (Y) we should do stuff like these more often! Hehex. Reached home at 8.30 and I felt ready to sleep.

Gotta go.

Thank you so much. I didnt deserve that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment