About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Ten things I wish I could say to 10 different people right now:

1. I know how hard you've tried, yet the results turn out unsatisfactory time after time. Dont give up, especially not at this very crucial period! It will pay off someday, probably the results just dont come immediately :) Cheer up, we're all suffering alongside you hon.

2. I'm not sad for having lost such a friend, even though we really date way back. We cant communicate anymore, I used to miss you, but now I see how different we really are and the fact that there's nothing we can talk about now that confirms it all. P/s: I know you're hell talented, but please be more down to earth.

3. I keep telling myself that you're the best for me but somehow, I mean I feel nothing. At all. Maybe a lil flattered but apart from that... Gah and considering all the stuff you've done for me, I really dont deserve them :(

4. I'm really glad I changed and that you think so too! :) I cannot imagine not feeling awkward with you, I mean it'as always been that way, but we are really progressing! Everything about you seems different and a thousand times more bearable now, I must have been really overly sensitive in the past.

5. Our friendship is so interesting. I feel like I can have this feeling of closeness to you one day and feel distant the next. I'm sorry for only replying messages when I feel like it, but I'm a pretty lousy person to have sms chats with, I always run out off stuff to say :( I'm so glad I knew you though, after mid years kkz! For sure!! :) (I mean go out, not reply your msgs. Stop spamming my phone)

6. I secretly dont want you to forget about me.

7. You are a self conceited and selfish person. I cant say more, it'd get way too obvious, and since we're still on very talkable terms, this will totally ruin our friendship. Ugh. Must bear with it.

8. WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN DIFFICULT, I wish I can just tell you everything straight out.

9. Thank you for being so fantastic :) I have let you down so many times, whereas you've never let me down even once.


Imma stop at 9. It's probably extremely obvious who I'm talking about, but really, no offence okay. Stupid pimple outbreak, my face is bad enough already omg :(

ANYWAY:



HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SUEANN!!!!

I'm sorry for choosing such a lousy photo to upload but that's really the only photo I have of us :/ I mean we dont take photos together on the bus in the morning right? Haha happy birthday you smart girl, hope you like your present!

GOTTA GO. Really important chem exam on monday :( Fag


No comments:

Post a Comment