My two front teeth feels so sore now. It doesnt hurt, but it's really uncomfortable. Argh my tongue has been prodding it ever since this morning. Must be the braces tsk. (Mom: "YOU SEE LA. Just now during breakfast ask you dont stuff the whole fishball into your mouth at one go already!")
You know, I used to think braces looked really cool on people. Now that I have it, I totally beg to differ. It's so troublesome!!! You have to keep checking your teeth after each meal, gargle your mouth (supposed to la, but sometimes people do forget heh), go back for repeated checkups (i heard the tightening part really hurts), and yeah it hurts sometimes. ZZZZ. Wdvr, im not gonna be such a wuss.
ANYWAY.
I've been procrastinating alot today. Plus I cant sit down for a period of time and just concentrate on mugging!! I have to change rooms every few minutes, take a break after an hour, grab stuff to eat and all sorts of wierd things. Prolly will never be able to get my work done at this rate :(
Sucks. Gotta go. Dinner bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment