About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HUIYING! :D

Thank you for poking me at every opportunity, if you think that's gonna make me become more unafraid of tickles, it's not working. AND I know I owe you a birthday present cuz you bought me one last year and I didnt buy you one back! I'll get you a belated one honey, so sorry :) Happy birthday! 3RD KBOX??! :)


Slept pretty late (by my standards) yesterday to complete all my homework. (ALMOST! I only had a few left) and woke up really early this morning to meet sueann and meiling. CID trail in city hall early in the morning was the best, it's like taking a morning walk instead of having lessons and we totally skipped morning assembly! (Y) Anything is better than watching mrs look/ mr chua glaring @ you from the 2nd floor.

LA was bad. I hope we werent the ones who made Ms Tan cry. I really hope she wasnt emoing because of the inspection gone wrong. It feels bad to see teachers so sad. Anyway, the class was really asking way too much questions (and very difficult ones at that!) and you could tell Ms Tan was really desperate at some points (esp since she was under inspection that day). Haha I totally dont think critically, cuz I understood it the very first time she talked about the alternative paragraph and everybody else was so confused :/ (Fiona should consider be a lawyer)

CCA was tough. Siying is way too important, felt kinda lost without her, but we managed it in the end :) Then again, Ive been having this 'lost' feeling alot this week. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when met with situations like that...

What do you do when one of your closest friends decides she has someone better to hang out with and no longer have you as one of her priorites anymore? Am I being too selfish or over thinking things as usual? :/ I totally took you for granted omg. I miss you :(


xo

AND P/S:


Watch out. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment