1) Apart from the fact that I currently stink and my brain is overflowing with chem stuff (dont... understand... chem... still...) this week have been gr8 so far :) For the first time ever, I dont want friday to come.
2) ISNT JOSH DUHAMEL HOT??!!!
He might be old and married (TO FERGIE! NO WONDER HE WAS SOOO FAMILIAR I was looking thru their couple photos on some celebrity gossip blog last year!) but he's still pretty hot! :) ZOMG totally model material. If you're thinking that I have bad taste, aw dont be such a snob ^^
3) Everytime I write about someone anonymously on my blog, they totally know it's them. Is it that obvious?! I know you're suspecting... Why else did you... Nevermind :) It was nice though! (L)
4) Why are some people afraid to look into the other person's eyes when they're having a conversation? Like they look everywhere but specifically avoid the eyes. Are you shy, afraid of me or do you do that to everyone else?! It feels really wierd.
Added:
5) I totally LOL-ed at Pinglou's message. So hilarious wtf!! HAHAHA. Imgaine if you wanted to plan sth for someone's birthday and accidentally sent her your plans. P/S: I know that feeling almost too well omg :/
6)I am SO SICK of school life. Hurry up end school already!!! I dont want mid years from 8 to 10 then continue with lessons. I dont wanna be studying aimlessly for a full month. I dont wanna have to sleep at 12.30 everyday. I dont wanna have a JC life that's exactly the same as my secondary school life !@#$%!@#$%^&%%&^(*&()^&^
7) FML
No comments:
Post a Comment