CLASS STORY
Once upon a time, there was an evil witch that ate underwears. The witch only likes to eat red throngs and refused to eat other undergarments such as bras. It tio food poisoning and died.
However, the evil witch's kind assistant had a bottle of essense made from pads and a pinch of blood that revived the witch. The witch, being evil, was not grateful at all and wanted to eat her assistant's red throngs. The assistant loves her red throngs so she offered her yellow and orange ones to the witch instead.
"Only Triumph for me stupid girl!" the witch said.
"Life sucks deal with it"
"So I will..."
The assistant throngs were so large and silky that the witch had the time of her life eating them. One day, another evil wizard came. He loved to eat underwear too. Hence they enjoyed their underwear together.
"Underwears are made for woman." Said the witch meiling.
"Okay, so I will give you mine to eat" said Jacky the wizard.
The assistant, being so kind, gave them each an ipad to eat. She said: "Look! Here are 2 iPads! Once you eat them, you can always press the refresh button to eat agin!" Isnt it great?"
"No," said the witch.
"Yes," said the assistant.
"No," said the witch.
"Yes," said the assistant.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
(Somebody adds: Dont waste space!)
YES THE YEAR END SALES COUNTS!! :)
-School got dismissed-
(There're some circles with 'noooob' written beside them cuz it got into somebody's head to correct all the spelling errors)
(Y)
LOL. It doesnt sound very funny now, but it was really funny as the paper got passed around. Every sentence is written by a different person in class btw. And if you're wondering why I have so much time to type all these nonsense, that's because I'm so hellishly tired, I dont even feel like studying. And I'm still going out tonight! I better buck up now or I'd totally regret it at midnight when I'm still not done.
BTW do you guys have like concentration problems too? Like you have a really short attention span, cannot sit still for long and usually waste 3/4 of your days set aside for mugging doing nonsense? It's so true singaporeans are not as hardworking as the PRCs. Can you imagine that 4A PRC sitting for 11 hours in her hostel room just purely studying??!!! And the hostel room is so BARE, 11 hours without anything interersting to do/eat, it's mental! How does she do that!!
:( No wonder they're so smart.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM AND XIAO JIE! I know you both dont read my blog so I'm not gonna write birthday wishes here. P/s: I love you mum!
School today was reallllly boring. Paola and Fiona were being so over-the-top nice, it got kinda creepy ^^ (Naw just kidding, I love you guys!! Lets hurry up sign up for tennis together! XO) 2.4 trial run was pretty bad, I dont usually die and give up after the 5th round :( And somemore abv (slightly more!) 12 minutes for only 5 rounds omg, I can only just hit 14 if I ran under 2 minutes for the last round... Really need breakfast next thursday so I dont get gastric somewhere again. X
Then again, it's not THAT bad cuz I havent ran 2.4 since last year! (EL never runs! hahahaha)
Bio was really funny cuz Tze Chong was making alot of snide remarks (that guy has a talent) and it was super hilarious. AND: "WHAT IF THE SPERM SWIMS OUT OF THE MOUTH?" HAHAHA. I forgot what we did for the rest of the day, only that me and meiling were so engrossed with SCS in the project room, we totally skipped lunch and didnt even know when the lesson started next door.
Went home straight after school so that I have more time to mug (YEAH RIGHT F*). Gotta go. Going out to celebrate mom's birthday now. Die :(
And for the sake of it being a birthday, we have to buy a cake. BUT mom never eats more than half a slice and we wanna buy a full cake. Should me and caleb buy sth that's chocolately so that we can finish the rest of the cake or should we buy mom's favourite (like durian, kaya or some yucky flavour), it's her birthday afterall, and leave the cake unfinished?
P/s: THANK YOU ZOENIN AND SIYING. Totally appreciate that XO!
P/p/s: Will you remember....
No comments:
Post a Comment