They're telling me it's beautiful.
I'M FINALLY 16 YALL!!! WHO WANTS TO CALL ME OUT FOR MY FIRST NC16 MOVIE! (Yeah surprise surprise, I must be the only 16 year old who have never sneaked in. NEVER lol, such a model citizen ^^)
Today us a day full of mixed emotions. I was-
HAPPY: We have two tests today! And y'know, rvians are total muggers and everybody rushed home yesterday to mug. But paola, fiona and meiling went out to shop for my presents instead! (And it was alooot of stuff). The surprise was kinda fail but the presents were awesome, thank you for all that effort, paulo follow milo!
EMBARRASSED: WTF!!! BALLOONS ARE THE MOST EMBARRASSING PRESENTS EVER. The chicky balloon was being passed around as we were walking cuz nobody wanted to hold it hahahhaha. Please, no more balloons! ZOMG :O
IRRITATED: Huiying wished me happy birthday like CLOSE TO 20 TIMES today okay! And Yuyan is so much worse, her 'happy birthday' had 'ugly betty' added behind that line all the time :( (KIDDING, LOVE!)
SMELLY: CAKE. ON. MY. FACE. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If I have pimples tomorrow, I'm really coming after you guys, lynn and vivan especially. "Let me draw the last line!! Pleasepleaseplease" -splats cream on my face-
TOUCHED: ESTHER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! She wrote a whole damn autograph book filled with pictures of us and all those mushy messages... Sweet max! (L) She had so much stuff, she wasable to fill so many pages! I'm really touched hon ;( BFFL
FREAKED OUT: Chem + Lang arts SA1. Need I say more :( Chem was fine, LA was boooo. I screwed LA, F*.
WORRIED: KELLY LOST HER ITOUCH. If it's an EL member who has stolen it, I'm really at a loss for words. Please do not let it be someone from EL, and cheer up kelly :( P/S: I WOULD HAVE TOLD SIYING TO CHEER UP TOO, if she didnt count yampi's birthday to be more important than mine! HAHA.
I had an awesome birthday, thanks yalll! To those who kept apologising for belated presents, it's really okay! (L) It's just really bad luck that my birthday falls on a day and week crammed with so many tests and absolutely no time to shop. Totally understand xo.
Oh and to all fb wishes, messages ++++, thank you too :) My facebook has seen more activity today than any other day.
Going out with my family now zz. Had a screaming row with dad ytd night cuz I wanted to go out with esther tonight instead of them. He was really pissed at me for putting friends before family, couldnt understand why he'd be so mad at that time, but I guess I do now. At least I get to eat way better food with them! Haha.
MIGHT POST AGAIN LATER CUZ I HAVE THIS REAAAALLY HILARIOUS VIDEO OF ME AND SIYING SQUEEZING LINGENG'S BOOBS (kind of!! Not literally! HAHAHA I was LOLing at the bus stop when I rewatched that part)
Then again, maybe not cuz there was some private stuff being mentioned on video.
GOING OUT NOW. I rushed this post out in 10 minutes flat! BYE SORRY IF SOME PARTS DIDNT MAKE SENSE. REALLY RUSHING FOR TIME OMG WHY MOM SO KAN CHIONG. KK BB.
No comments:
Post a Comment