About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, April 9, 2010


SLURP SLURPPPPP






LOL the photos with caleb were only for show cuz he had his own cup! He only wanted to take those photos so he could slyly drink from my cup while mom's snapping.

This double cholocate deluxe smoothie thingy we had for desert and it was really good! (Y) Like there was marshmellow and everything, SUPER SINFUL. And I had a hugeeee dinner before that (omg seafood platter, meat platters.. my parents really go all out. I kinda suspect they have an ulterior motive though.. like prove to me its much better celebrating my birthday with the family), and ICECREAM LOL, some banana boat thingy where I carefully plucked out all the bananas.

This concludes my birthday and I had a great one ^^ Thank you for flooding my fb wall, I am really amazed. Good night! So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment