I'm afraid blogger will limit the size of each page and I'll only have this post left sooo.. Rest of the photos will be up on fb! :) :) Soon.. I think.
Tuition today was a waste of time cuz me and queenie left after she taught us for only 30 minutes. But queenie was rushing home to watch her show lor LMAO different! Met Fiona @ wm, bought the cake and card and then rushed down again (wah rushing the whole day ._.) to Botanic Gardens. Teeeeheex didnt miss the stop this time.
Cut cakee, fed swans, took photos, burst balloons, invented green tea songs, ION. Super condensed version of what we did. Really need to mug tomorrow. Hell man, I gotta finish 7 chapters of physics and 40 years of cold war. CANNOT SLACK ALREADY SHITTZZZ
ANYWAY Yiting! I hope you had a gr8 day :) I know you will be reading this cuz I made you read my blog from the card I wrote you. Hehex.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry if that sounded too harsh. I guess.. I'm waiting for something else :( Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment