About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, May 3, 2010

SOS

I NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH ME PHYSICS BEFORE THURSDAY ._.

Most of the topics are okay, it's only current + DC circuit that's killing me!!! Ooh boy is it killing me. I keep confusing myself, esp when I was doing the assignment, I had all the formulas but no idea how to use them. So screwed :( :( Is it only me or are the assignments tough!?? If I didnt receive help, half the paper will probably be blank. Thank god for smart helpful people! But I still need help!!!! :( Freaking helllll. I hate being stupid :(

"I always only get physics after teacher go thru exam papers. Then I'll be like... Ohh. So this is how magnetism works."

HAHAHAHAHHAHA WIN.



And Im a little bit lost without you
And Im a bloody big mess inside


(EDIT)

HAI I'm typing this at school on a tuesday morning and I'm kinda worried cuz it seems like I'm one of the few who didnt bother doing my EOM :( (Wth, mac checks for spelling errors even on blogger.... Irritating!) Sidetrack: LOL we're supposed to be looking for newspaper articles and sueann is finding all the wrong articles LMAO. "Wow! Why are they fighting with RI guys?!"

BTW I'm experimenting to check if statcounter's stats for unique visitors are accurate. So I've put my tagbox back and probably locking my blog up for a day. It's weird that after the march hols, my viewership suddenly boomed. But how is it possible that I have over 300 unique visitors and nobody tags?? Freak, maybe statcounter isnt as reliable as I thought it was.

For those who think this isnt alot, sigh, my blog has always been this unpopular I guess. Haha meiling is wondering the same thing too so putting my tagbox back seems like a good idea.

Hmmmmmm bye. Hello to a long boring tiring day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment