About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm surrounded by people with very sound moral values. After mom praised me for something I normally wouldnt have done, I realised that the people around me have been very positive influences (Y) You will be surprised at the things I've noticed and picked up, you guys probably dont even realise you've done that yourself. I've got really really honest friends and you have this feeling whereby you know you can actually trust them with your life.

Kimyee: A few months ago, Mr Liu was explaining to us why we werent allowed to use a graphic calculator for our matrix test and kimyee suddenly gasped and announced to the whole class that "Omg, but I used the graphic calculator leh!" (P/s: Sth as simple as that cldve gotten her into trouble. Plus since the test was over and nobody caught her, why not cover it up and pretend as though you didnt have that advantage over others?)

Meiling: Napfa 2010. I remember we were doing pull ups and her partner counted 14 pull ups, which she proceeded to tell the teacher after 30 seconds were up. ML herself then went up to the teacher after everybody had finished and told him that she didnt do 7 of them properly and he should change the pull up count to only 7. (That dropped her grade from a B to a D. Everybody else is frantically thinking of ways to cheat during NAPFA, yet she chose honesty over grades.)

Paola is the kind of person who covers her ears and walk away when people from other classes come over after their tests to give us hints and questions. She doesnt mind that everybody else has an advantage over her, she'd rather not cheat. Fiona is the kind of person who tells her mom the truth about where she went and what she did, even though she knows she'll get scolded for going so far away (clarke quay remember?)


There're many other really small incidents that gave me very lasting impressions, like when (I forgot who LOL) ____ failed her test. She recounted her marks and realised that she shldve gotten less. Even though her wrongly counted marks were bad enough, she still went straight up to the teacher and got more marks deducted and failed even worse.

I dare you to say that you've got more honest friends than me.


ANYWAY.

Lessons today passed surprisingly fast. I think we spent very little time in class... AND LOL. MORNING!! Yiting was really hilarious LMAO. She thought she forgot to wear pants under her skirt and got so frantic, running everywhere to borrow pants. When she finally got one and went to the toliet, she realised she actually had FBTs under her skirt -.- LOL!!! Waste my time running with her somemore.

Went to mug after school with a small group of people and lol, everybody seems very giggly today. Or maybe jacky's laughter is really infectious. I'm still stuck on history now though ._. Totally cannot mug at home.



While mugging.....





Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment