About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


:'(


Lang arts paper today was pretty hard :/ Went mugging after school with est and cyn till 6 and I'm really becoming very lazy and stupid. My brain is no longer as pro as a sponge and I dont feel like doing anything anymore. Still havent finished studying but I think I'm gonna just wrap it up and simply hope those stuff doesnt come up tomorrow.

Why :( Where this heck care attitude come from :( Some people have written out a whole essay and memorised it for tomorrow's exam yet I've just finished memorising the facts in a few minutes ago. Totally no time/ mood to write an essay. Really cannot be bothered about exams already.

I'm gonna just sleep tmr when I get home. Bye.


OH WAIT. Happy belated birthday 16th Jeremy!!! :) I remember drawing you some picture on my blog last year remember! About some banana cake thingy, I forgot. Hee happy birthday rock, you owe me a bigger present since I remembered yours and you didnt remember mine! (OOPS. Just reminded you about that again x) Glad you liked your xmas card! xo.

Byebye. Hell week indeed :( 13 may... Hurry up come already.

No comments:

Post a Comment