About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Damn maple. I think I'm re-addicted to that freaking game all over again!!!! ARGH I shouldnt even have started playing in the first place, oh god please do not get me started on buying prepaid cards again.. Hmm leveled up almost 5 times and today was all maple maple maple maple. Childish, I know (wtf). But still, it was really pretty fun! ^^ Like when you rediscover places long forgottened and OH THE HOKKIEN WARS. HAHAHAHAHA.

You'll see what I mean.. Woke up, researched for IMUN, mapled, went to my aunt's house with mum, mapled, went to lot one with J for lunch and to buy presents, mapled and mapled somemore. LOL. And I got screamed at a million times cuz dad wanted me to study... whatever.

OH AND despite the busy schedule and all the nonsensical stuff this hols, my aim is to learn how to cook a meal with 3 dishes by the end of it! HEHEHE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment