About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Aw best pic of the day deserves the top spot! (L)




AHAHAHAHAHA. KELLY: DISGUSTING. (LMAO)



TEH REST OF THE PRETTY EL GIRLS:






Aw I love you guys a hell lot ^^ (More than words can express!) xoxooxoxoxo a million times. Wonder if I should do a dedication..... Nevermind. (L)!!

Awww my brother's really the best. I was whining to him ytd night cuz I thought I had the best equips... until my maple friend showed me her +9 int earrings. He actually took it to heart and woke up at 7.30 this morning (he had to go out 9.30) to get me those earrings! Gosh when I woke up (just before he left), he showed me the +9 int earrings and... "jie, now you dont have to be jealous of your friend anymore!"

Okay gotta go. I have all 19 episodes of GLEE in my computer nowwww :):) Weehuuuuuu BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment