About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, May 21, 2010







Happy advanced birthday tseyin and shaun! :) Shaun's birthday present was helllll cute. Gay... But still cute :)

School today was okay. Pretty disappointed with some papers (langarts and math) :( But others like history, physics and chem were really surprising. OH AND CHINESE! Hahaha steadily improving okay! ^^ I was extremely restless ^1000 during history (absolutely didnt expect to get marks like these) and I wanted to just laugh and dance, but seeing those faces around me... :( Nobody wanted to play bingo even lol.

Collected blazers after school then had lunch with hanying. Gonna meet F ML P in a while for dinner! People flying to QD tonight, Japan tmr, UK and medan on sunday, BON VOYAGE ^^ I so need a holiday. Dont wanna be in sg but I have no damned choice :(

xxx BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment