About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, May 22, 2010




LMAO QUEENIE TODAY.

Sigh.
Everybody's crazy packing now. Whether it's for tonight's flight, GPP trips or for their own personal holidays. :( For the millionth time, I wish. I really wish I've signed up for something :( I wanna escape, even if it's just for a week. Escape from the heat, from singapore, escape from next week's disgustingly horrible programme, from the things I have to do, from my family. Take a bloody break.

Have fun packing and spamming facebook with 'OMG NEED TO PACK NOW FLYING IN 5 HOURS'. Aww :D Dont even know why I'm so jealous mmmhmmm. I guess the school's really filled with rich kids, tut :) I cant even complain to mom now cuz she'll just laugh at me and go 'i told you so'...

Gotta just look forward to my end of year trip I guess. Bleh. Hope I dont die of jealousy next week. P/s: 2 weeks!!! You lucky bastard hahaha. Miss you xxxx.

Later. Gonna swim now and lose myself underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment