About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, May 24, 2010

YESTERDAY

Went swimming again and LUKE NEVER CHANGED :O He still treats me like I'm some stuck up brat... But can totally tell he favours me more than he does caleb heeeheeeheee, we were talking and caleb was like some invisible thing standing there. (Serves him right, I have the stupidest brother ever). Spent the rest of the day watching GG season 3 and.... playing maple.

TODAY WAS DAY ONE OF TORTURE WEEK

Oh god I totally pity the people who were supposed to go to UK today. Imagine finding out your trip was cancelled 6 hours before flight.. That really sucks. I wldnt have came to school today and sulked at home lol. Okay anyway today was sooo boring + the auditiorium was so hot and musty. The 2nd talk was really a torture. Went JP with M and P after school (awww F's in cameron) then went home carrying my horrible pink bag which I do not ever wanna carry again.

Gotta go. Sigh, shut up dad.
OH AND I just saw the prettiest girl ever!!!!!!! I love caucasians, they're all so pretty!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment