


Pretty ahma. P/S: I'll send anybody the photo of all 5 of us by mail if you guys wanna add into your scrapbooks. It's not coming up here xx.
ANYWAY TODAY WAS A FANTASTIC DAY!!! :) School was pretty boring, but way better than yesterday, I'm sure everybody felt that way!! HEH esp since that 'aunty lucy' guy gave us such a hilarious speech. LOL shaun actually went up to him to get his autograph LMAO and whole gangs of girls went up for photos. Spent the 3 hour break discussing about our script, then played hide and seek with meiling, paola and pekkhoon when we entered the auditiorium LMAO very fun/ funny hahahhaha (Y). And I almost burst out laughing when I msged mom: "..... whatever". And she went: "What is whatever???" HAHAHHAA.
School ended at 5 (god extremely tiring day), then went to imm with est cyn simin and eelin. We only went to burger king + daiso but I had so much fun ha. (Gooo team carissa! :D) Shall not go into details but I had a really great time, esp at daiso where I can conclude that everybody has bad taste apart from me :) I rock weeehuuu!!
OK BYE. Gotta finish up our script by tonight so we can all leave at 3 tmr and I'll get to watch the last song!!! (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment