Today was not bad. But I'll never work in the film industry, ever. I got so pekchek at one point, I just wanted to sew somebody's mouth up... But sigh its okay it's over. Our end product turned out pretty okay at least and everybody gets to watch it tomorrow! Ha :) BTW, dont you find smart geeks cute??? :) Esp when they do those computer stuff, so smart!! (Y) Not implying anything.
Left while they were adding the finishing touches to our film and went down to west mall to watch the last song.

Movie theatre sucked wth, the screen was so small... But the movie totally made up for that!!! OMG very girly + romantic and a totally must-watch for girls 8) I loved it!! Cried like a fountain (no exaggeration this time), esp when the dad realised he had cancer.. I was crying for that whole scene lol, what the hell, I know :/ Soo much kissing and the best part is that you get to learn something from the movie! I saw the guy in front me hug his girl at some emotional parts aww. Sweet or whut ^^
Gotta go. Last day of bicul shit tomorrow!! CANT WAIT XXXX.
No comments:
Post a Comment