About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I'm gunna get really skinny this week x/ Freaking braces!!!!! The metal thing that's lying on the roof of my mouth is cutting my gums and causing it to hurt terribly whenever I try to chew. Havent been finishing my food these days and I only had 2 mouths of dinner before the pain got too unbearable TT. BUT THE WORSE THING IS. I cannot even eat icecream now!!! >/ (ARGHHHH)

Okay anyway, the seniors are really the best ;) Only one GWH was awarded this year and guess whutt. It's to our school!! (Y) Heehehe they totally deserved it.

Football..... football... football.... They're talking about football every single night on the dinner table.....

No comments:

Post a Comment