"We are your two most responsible and hardworking bio reps in the world! You are the prettiest and cutest teacher ever, may you and MNCK.......
.... be best friends forever! -What were you thinking- Naughty Ms Lee. xxx, your two lovely bio reps. (If you dont know who we are, you ought to be shot!!)"
BIO TMR :( :L I feel as though my brain's gunna burst any moment, it's so overflowing with information. (2 more topics.....) At least bio is one of easiest subjects to study, all you need is time and brain power, cuz the only thing you have to do is memorise the notes word for word. Dont have readings, huge stacks of stuff to consolidate and NO CALCULATIONS (Y). Tmr's the last day of our hell month and a half!! :) :)
Sadly, I still have huge amounts of undone homework to complete tomorrow night and it seems like I have to return to those days of chionging CID till late during the june hols :( 2 more trails is okay, but pioneer sec + mr koh?!! Why cannot give trails to primary school kids..........
Sorry for boring updates, I've been coming home/ going to library every single day after school to study, nothing's happening :( It'd be much better tomorrow though :):) Fishing, buffet and movies coming up xxx. Really wanna thank those people who've been messaging me/ staying back after school for me/ calling me that night when I freaked out. (Especially the one who've been sharing two jokes a day with me. Your service is gunna be returned soon ha. Jy for prelims!! xxx And esther! (L) My inbox is spammed with your messages lmao)
Gotta go. Byeeee
He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't a light go on?
Doesn't he know I've had him memorized for so long?
He sees everything black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine
I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie
He stands there then walks away
My God, if I could only say
I'm holding every breath for you....
No comments:
Post a Comment