Okay anyway! Yesterday started off pretty badly. I can totally forget about partial exemption already, I screwed the whole bio paper!!! If only I had read my notes more indepthly.... Sigh but it's over, I must stop thinking about it and prepare myself for the worst grades Ive ever gotten for bio. EOY, 20 topics. Not looking forward, really not looking forward to that :( I am totally going to drop bio next year, although I had alot of fun studying about human repro x. On the bus: "SO. WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE PENIS?" *Guy in front turns around*. LOL.
Went ta watch iron man 2 after school.

IT WASNT THAT BAD AT ALL! Why people all say not nice, I felt that it was really good and that guy was pretty hot for an old man. Some parts couldve been longer though, and they just throw characters in and out of the scenes, quite anti climax. Apart from that, it's a good movie that keeps you on the edge of your seats, totally worth watching ;)
It was initally supposed to be a class gathering but.... lol everybody wanted to go home to rush all the homework due the next day. (It's all piled up, my weekend's gunna be pretty screwed) In the end only me fiona kimyee and yiting went for the movie, and dont have to guess who lost her wallet!! Hahahaha. Oh that was also the day I took 6 videos and every single one of them have been ruined by either tzechong or kimyee. It sucks that I can no longer take videos since they all know what to say now :(
Reached home at 9 and mom was boiling mad cuz the whole family was waiting for me to have dinner aw.
TODAY
Today went by just fine :) Despite the lack of sleep, my energy have been on high the whole day, esp when we had the most interesting talk ever at subway after school xx. Chem results were pretty okay (surprisingly) AND HOTEL RWANDA IS THE BESTEST FILM EVERRRRRR.

Especially when you watch it during history and the teacher always happen to stop at the most exciting parts so it really keeps you in suspense. Totally looking forward to history now, fav subject ever!! :) Hotel Rwanda is based on the real rwanda genocide so it makes everything sadder x2. How can something so horrible ever happen in history... How can the americans, belgians, british and french just stand watch and do nothing when a million people are being slaughtered!! Why are the hutus so cruel... Why. They literally chopped the tutsis up like trees and keeping them in cages.. In their underwear.. Raping 150,000 to 250,000 women in 4 months.. Killing a million people in 100 days...
... And they expect us to compare it with the 1964 racial riots in singapore lol. In which 22 people were killed. Lol man. Gah gunna buy the dvd later. I really wanna watch the next part, dont wanna have to wait for history lessons anymore.
Went subway with EL girls after school and had a great time as usual :) Gonna meet est and cyn for dinner in a bit! AND TONIGHT. Plan A!!!! SUPER EXCITING XXX CANNOT WAIT. *Shakes cheryl siying kelly* Ciao, I can finally say:
TGIF!!!!! 2 more weeks to the june hols babyyy!
Chen Siqi- The Fallacy of Love: Dicto Simpliciter, Hasty Generalisation, False Analogies, Post Hocs, Ad Misericordiam. I had enough A and E class peeps pissing me off with these
HAHAHHA. SPEAKING OF FALLACIES.....
No comments:
Post a Comment