
It's currently 1 am in the morning, it's raining, it's exactly the right temperature, everybody's sleeping and the whole house is so so sooo peaceful. Nothing can be heard apart from raindrops and the clicking of my keyboard. I love it!!! I'm feeling very at ease and worry free now.
I really love this, gosh I havent felt so peaceful in ages. I think I might sleep really late tonight. As long as the rain falls that is :)
Happy 16th birthday cheryl :)
Hope our 12 am call made you feel sixteen (Probably not LOL we were so uncoordinated, everybody was singing the birthday song at different times HA). At 11.59, we were still screaming at siying to: "OMG ONE MORE MINUTE!!! HELLO CALL NOW!!! HURRY UP WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!! HURRY UP CALL NOW!!" (HAHA and siying went: "OMG!! I CANNOT FIND MY PHONE!!" WALAO EH SERIOUSLY!! AHAHAHAH)
ANYWAY. 4 years is a really long time isnt it. Ive watched you transform from a girl with two ponytails and googles, to this girl with super layered, thin and dyed hair. What have you become??!!! Haha aw I'm kidding. Thanks for being such a fab friend, you are really the funniest and most hua chi person ever. Love ya! (L)
The sound of raindrops are really calming.
No comments:
Post a Comment