About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi kelly!!! *waves frantically*





















Had a fantastic night out today! :) I really laughed alot (Cheryl!! WTF DAMN HILARIOUS) and I think siying is gunna the best person I can ever shop with. That girl's legs are weaker than mine!! Haha I admit I am bad shopper, but I usually shop with crazy shopaholics who shops, shops and shops somemore without their legs ever getting tired. Hello, 7 hours?? Madness.

Had no idea i was gunna leave tuition so late and had cheryl wait 30 minutes for me. Walked around doing random things while unknown to her, siying and kelly were downstairs preparing the balloon and cake. Poor siying had to camp at 7 eleven for a long time and poor kelly had to run 400m + make a huge detour.

Wah I'm really lazy to type already. Mom agreed to get me that new urban male bag! :) She's really unpredictable, I had no idea she'll immediately go: "Okay, let's get it tomorrow". PLUS I got the rwanda dvd already! :) Ke ke ke ke ke. Gotta go. Mom'as really gone crazy, she wants a family jog tomorrow early in the morning. And I gotta wake up at 6 wtf, she's gonna have a really hard time waking me up at that time on a sunday morning.

Tmr's gonna be a very family oriented day, while I was out today, they bought a whole stack of dvds from the 7 bucks clearance sale. Jog, breakfast, library, swim, dvd marathon (Y). Byebye. Too bad it's not raining tonight aw :(

No comments:

Post a Comment