About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rojak post













No more games. I'm done.


(!!)17 yiting says:
I WANT NEW URBAN MALE
HAVERSACKKKKKKK!
HAVE I EVER TOLD EUU THAT BEFORE
HAHAHA

CARISSA says:
OMG
YOU KNOW
THEY HAVE THIS SALE
2 ITEMS FOR 50 PERCENT
YOU WANNA GET THE BAG WITH ME

(!!)17 yiting says:
HAHAH!
OMFG
OMGFG
IFMGOFMGOMFGO;SDIHADO F

CARISSA says:
ITS LIKE

(!!)17 yiting says:
SERIOUS SERIOUS
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

CARISSA says:
A 129 BAG

(!!)17 yiting says:
FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

CARISSA says:
FOR HALF PRICE
YES
HAHAHAHHAHA

(!!)17 yiting says:
OMG
OMGOGMOGMOGM
EUU MEAN LIKE
129/2?

CARISSA says:
YES
HAHA

(!!)17 yiting says:
SO ITS LIKE WHAT
60 BUCKS
FREAK
SO CHEAP
OMG

CARISSA says:
YUP

(!!)17 yiting says:
AHAHA

CARISSA says:
before 24th may

(!!)17 yiting says:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
24 24
WHEN'S THAT
UH
24

CARISSA says:
SOON

(!!)17 yiting says
YES YES
PL0X
I DONT CARE
I WANTED IT

(YES!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!)

Had the best sleep and best jog in my life today. My dearest brother is the most horrible person to run with. I cldve slapped him man!! "COME DONT WALK! Run! Run!" *Grabs hand and pull*. Woah :( Torturous. No wonder I had a 4 hour afternoon nap (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment