About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, May 7, 2010

If you knew how lonely my life has been



Thank you (L)

Physics was surprisingly okay despite the very little time I've spent revising. (What does this prove! That I dont neccessarily have to be so hardcore.) Went out with EL girls after school today cuz I desperately needed a break. Finally got mom a mother's day present! Speaking of moms, hehehheexx my mom is so sweet! She sent me 3 messages today asking me to relax, jiayou and that she had sth special for me tonight. That kept me through the day awww. Probably gunna buy her more stuff tomorrow cuz she totally deserve them.

CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment