About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1. Ach I just realised we dont have alot of homework afterall. I'm done with 1 out of 3 zuowens, and I'll hopefully finish one more by tonight. Then I only have math and langarts left. Lol I will finish all my homework by this week!! :) AND I WILL WIN MY 10 BUCKS MUAHAHA.

2. I HAZ A HARDDISK NOW!!!!!!!!! The thing is, I'm not sure if it's called a hard disk... It is right? This miracle that stores up to 700 GB! Now I have more memory space than I know what to do with. Gone are the days of deleting videos because I dont have enough space in my damn laptop MUAHAHA. I shouldve bought this sooner!!! Sigh I'm such an idiot when it comes to technology :O

3. I AM SO HUNGRY. I had all but one meal today and dinner tonight is so super unappetising Imma skip it altogther :( Mom got kinda pissed I'm always eating half my lunch and she has to throw the rest away so she's gonna punish me today by reheating lunch and making me eat it for dinner :( Eeyuk beggars cant be choosers but hard rice.... Not appetising at all :(

4. I wonder what's the difference between an english storybook and a chinese one. I spent 2 hours reading on bed this morning (oh god I miss lazy mornings ^^) reading a 407 paged english book and I finished the whole thing from front page to back cover! Then I tried reading the 超越自己 thinggy and after half an hour (my attention span ran out after that), I finished..... 10 pages. What the fuck man seriously.. I really have to put in more effort ZZZ. The thing that scares me the most is, this would be the last year I'm learning chinese. (Unless I fail, which I dont intend to) You reckon I'll still be able to hold a simple chinese conversation after 5 years? Probably not :(

5.


LOL. LOL. LOL. LOLLLLLL HAHAHHAAHA.

6. You're so pretty ^^

7. I dont understand how lady gaga's songs can be so good yet her muic videos are so... ew. Have you seen alejandro? It's so... disgustingly gross and what message was she trynna promote?? I see only sex, homos and nothing else wtf. I thought bad romance was creepy the first time I saw it too, I think I just got influenced by everybody else who found it a great video, cuz I gradually found it appealing in a creepy way after sometime. She's really wierd. I'm not gonna watch anymore of her music videos after this ugh. New album coming out btw ;)

Okay I gotta go. A hugeee thank you to you 2 for keeping me company throughout my long boring day at home!! :) I DID NOT MAPLE. HAHA NOW YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS MORE. So easy to earn money these days... LOL ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment