About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Just got home and I'm so tired, my eyes hurt like mad. Stupid contacts :( My day started off really badly (I'm so sorry for not meeting you today. So sorry, dont be mad! I'll collect it soon kay!!!) but everything kinda fell into place and I had an extremely fruitful shopping trip with mom at night, soo I'm really happy and contented now! ;)

The only reason why I'm blogging now is because I'm afraid my cam doesnt have enough space and I might accidentally delete all my photos tmr (has happened). Here's your massive photo spam:


Kelly was the only one who could blow them out at one go. Magic saliva!




Nobody nobody but chuuuu. Lol they dont have as many fans as I expected them to.








I hate it when you guys take the photos this way. I have to put in extra effort to put it into a new folder then rotate them :( 麻烦.





















ALERT BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THIS LAST PICTURE!!! YOU REALLY DONT WANNA SEE IT.

...
...
...
...
...


Z told ya. 'WHAT THE...' RIGHT ;) OMGCFOUEROUCN HER BUTT HAHAHA. Is she even wearing panties??!! If you're turned on by this... I can tell you her face doesnt match her ass at all. Extremely disgusting argh and she's in town area somemore!!! Wah... Waiting to get raped sia. Eh psst very good closeup and clear shot right ;) Pervert in making lol. (just kidding)

OKAY GOTTA GO. Omg kbox tomorrow!!!!! YAYYYY and karate kid! I hope I wont be disappointed this time, Ive heard great great reviews about this show ;) Good night. Super tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment