Lazy to post today, have to finish lots of stuff before midnight. Watched karate kid with siying today and the show was indeed as good as people said it was :) Aw the black kid :') Met kelly, ate at pizza hut and, kelly!! Thank you so so so muchhh for burning SKINS for me!! Owe you one xx. Watched IP man when I came home and I think I was probably in a wierd mood when I watched IP man 2. I found IP man 1 really nice, it had more of a story plot I guess.
Then I watched SKINS and.... I almost fell asleep at the fourth episode. Lol it's not the show's problem, it's my problem. I do understand the main plots and stuff, but there're some lines I cannot catch because of the heavy british accent :( And god, I hope I dont get influenced by the show, I'm already using enough F words!!! Might appreciate it better when I rewatch it, but if this is the first english drama you're watching, it's not a good drama to start with, it might scare you off. Oh and for people with horrible english/already cannot understand gossip girls /finds the F word crude/do not understand sexual jokes, dont bother watching lol.
Thats it. Ending here. Later.
(edit)
Ahhhh I understand SKINS now! :) haha it gets easier after every episode lol. But this sid guy really really really turns me off. God. disgusting whiny kid.
Ive been pinching myself awake for the past hour cuz I wanted to stay up for soccer. But that's it man good night. P/s: I miss you so much you idiot.
No comments:
Post a Comment