About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Soooo stoked for tomorrow's chalet!!! :) :)

Ive been with the EL girls so much this week, its mental. And I'm gonna see more of them tomorrow! Fantastic or whutt I love you guys!!! ;) We're gonna have loads of fun as we always do yay!

Woke up at some crazy time and went to the doctor this morning. Rushed all the way down for tuition till my toes bled -.- Seriously I'm in need of comfortable shoes. Had tea break out, bought stuff and blaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

BYE!! Tmr's gonna be awesummm. Have a safe trip queenie! Miss you. (Sid is such a wimp man!! Everytime I reach his scene, I'll totally skip it lol. He's so useless it drives me crazy)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid isn't a wimp LOL he's one of the best ever!! You know it after watching the whole thing lol. The whole cast is great, including Series 3 & 4's! :)

    ReplyDelete