About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

EL chalet

I just realised this might jolly well be our last EL chalet cuz from next year up, it'd be up to the juniors whether they wanna have us or not :( STILL, I thought the last 2 days were pretty fun! :D Crazy sore now and my eyes have gone all puffy from crying last night, I look damnnn horrible. Anyway, the best thing about having a CCA with only 50 odd people is that it's easy to bond, within your levels and most importantly, throughout the whole CCA. I have never talked to the sec ones so much before, it was awesome :) I'll really miss EL.

DAY ONE.

WWW is really a must go place when you go for chalets! :) Great great fun, esp when your junior gets stuck in a slide that is completely dark and the operators of the ride have to carry a torchlight and crawl up the slide to find her. (Extremely hilarious) Too much happened to name it all, I remember: Being teased mercilessly by the juniors (oh god vivan and jett !$%!#@#%) for window shopping when I was supposed to turn up for chalet last year, having a hard time linking our arms into a long chain at the wave pool (everytime we succeed, somebody had to let go!), stealing a whole bunch of floats, sitting at the wrong spot when we wanted to complete our EL tradition of sitting under this pot of water, struggling up the stairs with this dumb heavy float and yiwen....

Awesome shitz, I laughed alot 8) Really fab people. And the lifeguard actually blew his whistle at us to shut up.

Went back to the chalet to bathe and I'm gonna talk about my bath because this is the very first time I've seen girls so open and seen boobies that are not mine. (LOL I'm never gonna get tired of recounting this ^^). All my sixteen years, 'Lets bathe together' has always meant me and someone else being together in the toliet, but taking turns to turn around while the other bathes. Whereas for siying and kelly, that meant taking off everything and being under the shower head at the same time. When they so openly took off every single item of clothing, I had the shock of my life LOL. When I mean every single item, it includes undergarments omgggg.

Guess there isnt anything to be embarrassed of when you have a flat tummy and so sure of your own body huh. LOL great experience though, I feel changed... LOL :)

After bathing







Kelly's holding SKINS season 2!!!

Went for a walk then midnight kbox with the juniors. We got kinda heated up outside kbox, all thanks to a telephone call and someone's fucked up reasoning. Kbox was fun, but that's it man. Going there 6 times this holiday has proven too much, I have sang almost every english song there is and somebody will somehow choose ring ding dong every single time I'm there. It's a fun song, but the more you sing, the stupider the lyrics become :/



I have always been the one who's forever sleeping the most, whether in chalets or in overseas hotels with my friends. This chalet was a first lol, I had so much energy left in me, it was kinda scary.


On my early early morning stroll with kelly while everybody else were sleeping. NOTHING in pasir ris opens early okay!! So frustrating. We probably walked for 3 hours but kelly was awesome :)

DAY TWO

CARMEN LOL. The sec ones all slept with blankets covering almost their whole body, cute.


Juniors


Seniors

Lynn woke everyone up, went to have mac breakfast with the year ones (god, Amelia's appetite...), bought bbq food, prepared water bombs, then the year 4s disppeared for 4 hours (coughcough) while the others went cycling.









Water booommmmbs.













Having a swell time while Jonathon runs upstairs to hide LMAO.












lol welcome to EL.

Barbeque

First time Ive ever seen people do such stuff during a bbq hahahaha. Zheng Zhang actually threw in serviets to keep the fire going (supposedly, but I think he was amusing himself lol).


CI YUAN'S SWEET CORNS HAHAHA. So greedy LMAO they wrapped 3 sweet corns in one alumimium foil so that they have more to eat LOL. It cldnt even be cooked :)












Zhen zhang's magic trick. The year threes then stood on the chairs and started dancing, singing, and spelling L-O-S-E-R-K LOL will upload those videos some other day.






Carmen (Y)

I broke down that night. Probably shocked alot of people cuz they kept doing little sweet things to cheer me up. Ran home, took the last train, and I got grounded for the rest of the freaking week. (Holidays wldve been over already fucking hell). I love you guys, especially ther year 4s, I am really really grateful! :) (Though I really wish I cldve watched toy story 3 with yall at midnight then cheered for soccer at mac)

Oh and P/s: Thank you jeremy!!! :) You're really beyond words ^^

Gotta go. Dad's gonna bring me out to watch A Team but I wish I was watching it with anybody else but him. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment