About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a mess

Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me Unground me

ZZZ I cant even go to lot one for dinner, it's fucking ridiculous. Dad wanted me to do 2 chinese papers today AND I DID THEM, I thought that'd shut him up. But when he came home and saw that I've done them 2, he screamed at me and asked me why I didnt do more (?!!!!????) To be more precise he said he was: "extremely disppointed in me".

Seriously man. I WANT SCHOOL TO REOPEN. NOW. HURRY UP REOPEN SCHOOL ALREADY. It's more torturous being at home with him than being at school. Seriously man, what's your problem!! If you wanted me to do 5, SAY SO. Why ask me to do 2 then scream the house down. DONT YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH. Of cuz I wouldnt have done more, when have I ever done that.

Fucked up. It's so crazy boring being at home. Even on days when I'm at home, I get to nip out and buy stuff/meet people for a little while but now he's just keeping that creepy eye on me and he has taken the whole week off. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment