GOOD JOB YALL! 8)
I was watching meiling almost 1/2 of the concert cuz she was so interesting to watch (like when she cldnt catch up at one tinyyy part LOL). Met fiona and vivian before the concert to get flowers and... Woah they were alot cheaper than I expected them to be ^^ haha no more spending 12 bucks for one bloody stalk of sunflower! AND LOL "FUCKWIND" HAHAHAHA. Today was pretty good cuz I finally had a talk with meiyu after sooo long (hellooo we havent had a decent converation like that in 2 years honey! ^^) Aw and it felt like I havent talked to people like fiona and claire for a long time ^^ Thursday! xx cant wait.
Hope I dont act like a freak tomorrow, oh god, wish me luck. I'm really worried :( IMUNC #$@%$#%$#%^$!!
P/s: ROCK good luck!! I cant claim to know exactly how you're feeling right now but I have experienced the same thing before, so I KINDA know. Thanks for confiding in me btw 8)
P/p/s: You digust me. I dont know if you can call guys CHEAP but you definitely are. That desperate for a girlfriend huh. You simply ask any single girl that comes your way, regardless of how disgusting they are. I guess twitters (xiia0 sh0 kinda twitters) dont turn you off huh? :) You really are beneath what Ive once thought of you. Eh pretty girls are everywhere, you need somebody with substance. Not somebody you know for ONE DAY ZZ. It was supposed to turn you OFF not ON! oh my god. SERIOUSLY! BACKFIRED SIA HAHA.
ESTHER'S COMING BACK TODAY!!!!! 10.30 hurry up come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment