My toes are motherfuckingly swollen. No joke, now it hurts so much to even put my feet down on the ground. And so many blisters... I really think I bought heels that are a size too small. Whatever -.- I cant even walk properly now lol cheryl and teoh really couldve gotten home early if not for me.
Damn shag. Really really tired but I can see why people say this is a great experience :) Bye.
And even as I wander
Im keeping you in sight
Youre a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winters night
And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might
And I cant fight this feeling anymore
Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars
Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore
******

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SIYING!!
Thanks for being such a great friend AND IM SO SORRY WE DIDNT CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO OFF!!!! Thank you for always giving great advices and you were so pretty today! Haha chill! Aw and I love you so very muchhhh (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment