You guys are great. Really. I feel so bad. But I promise I'll make it up to you guys, guilt was eating at me the whole day. Thank yall for being so nice, I dont deserve it cuz I was waiting to get bitched behind my back and for queenie to totally hate me. It is true, but it was the dumbest excuse ever. I've learned something from this experience and that you guys really are... magnanimous. Thank you :)
Now the only thing that's killing me is how we made siying's birthday the worst birthday she ever had :( I shouldve pulled her back.. we shouldve put in more effort despite our busy schedules. We've always been planning a huge belated one for her but I guess.. belated's not the same anymore, is it? I'm so sorry babe, really. It sucks!!! Your blog really made sense, I... I felt like a lousy friend after reading it. Sorry for causing you to cry, we dont mean it!
You guys mean the world to me. Even though I may not always show it through my actions but yes, we can all get through IMUNC together and I really feel great with you guys :) Like I really belong.
I've always put my friends above everything else (apart from my family) and though I really try to please everybody, try to listen and be there, try to give hugs whenever needed, try to make them laugh and though I never wanna see a single one of you cry....
I guess I slip sometimes.
I guess it's inveitable that I'll let some of you down.
That I have friends who cry their in their beds at night and I'll realise it too late.
I really do try. Whenever I quarrel with someone, whenever I'm close to you or not, do you know how much it affects me?? I may have been a bitch in my first years in school, but I've really learned alot and changed alot, if you havent realised it, seriously, have your eyes checked or something. Although I say things like: I cant keep friends, it's hard for me to keep friendships alive. I dont forget.
When I say broken relationships affect me alot, I do mean ALL RELATIONSHIPS, friendships, bgrs. I take everything too seriously, probably. I dont know when to let go, do I? Maybe you dont know how much I cared and how much I got hurt, def alot more than you did, but I'm over it. Truly.
It's easy to make me smile. I can only wish everybody was like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment