
(adding captions since you probably wont know what the pictures meant just by looking at them lol)

During serious topics.
L to R: Delegates from Israel, Chile, Switzerland, Poland, Sudan and meh.
Israel.
Uganda and Somalia ganging up with the terrorists to assasinate delegates from Alegria and Afaganistan.
"AM I A REAL MAN NOW??"
Our morocco costume :) It's nothing like the traditional costume, BUT STILL!! :)
Saudi Arabi (prettiest delegate ever! ^^)
Concert night.
SOCHUM GLEEKS (L)
Everybody else was in heels...
L To R: Delegates from Morocco, Netherlands, Pakistan
Totally pale in comparison beside her.


SOCHUM council pic
More photos on fb since I hardly took any with my cam (what a first lol).
Today's conference has to be the best among all days. Cuz we passed our 4th resolution veryyyy quickly LOL and they came up with very hilarious stuff to occupy us and give us more stuff to debate about (Somalia to flash his beefy body in exchange for Mali and Alegeria!) Netherlands passed a million funny notes to Alegeria to tease him about his addiction to the UNICEF personel LOL (grace). Then we watched a dance off, played with superlatives, had the parade of nations and a concert night dressed in black/ white.
SOCHUM 2010 is made up of really really smart people (everybody is hell smart, no kidding!!!), sometimes you cant help but feel intimidated. But I guess because of all these smart people, I watched some of the most intellectual and exciting debates ever and laughed like crazy over the things some delegates say (South korea: This resolution is like Megan Fox's bra, it's big and covers everything/ This resolution is like a condom, it is cheap, safe and flexible.) LOL. I have never laughed so hard in a debate before.
I remember on day 1 when I saw the first ever resolution done by UK (hwa chong) and my jaw DROPPED. It was fantastic and he came up with such a detailed and crazy good resolution in such a short amount of time. The first day was pretty bad, cuz everybody was so serious and all, I remember the first time they asked for unmoderated caucus and I was all: What the hell is that??
Okay to cut a long story short, it was really a damn good experience and hey, ACSI guys are really cute!
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KELLY!
This must've been your most memorable birthday ever, how many times do you get ACSI guys singing to you in front of everybody on the stage??!! FIRST TIME RIGHT (L). Hahaha I love you!! GTG BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment